TNAA Annual Business Exchange
At the Tennessee Business Exchange, supplier companies have an opportunity to meet with exhibiting management companies and their decision-makers in their assigned “area," allowing suppliers to connect with property management companies regarding area-wide goods and services that may meet their community’s needs.
Get Involved with TNAA
Becoming active in the Tennessee Apartment Association (TNAA) allows you to be part of a larger group of professionals in the rental housing industry. Together as a unified group, TNAA has proved to be a powerful collection of members taking a stand on issues affecting the industry by monitoring proposed legislation and alerting members of current and urgent rental housing issues.
Education programs and designations of the National Apartment Association Education Institute (NAAEI) are the premier offerings for rental housing professionals. NAAEI's professional credential programs are a recognized and respected mark of excellence throughout the industry. Each course and program has been carefully crafted and tailored to meet the changing needs of today's rental housing professional.
Why is the rental housing industry important in Tennessee?
- Almost 598k Tennessee Residents Live in Apartments
- Tennessee Apartment Residents Annually Pay $3 Billion in Taxes
- Tennessee Apartments & Residents Support 225.1K Jobs in Tennessee
- Apartment Construction Contributes $3.2 Billion Annually to Tennessee's Economy
- Renovation & Repair of Tennessee Apartments Annually Adds $1 Billion to the Local Economy
- $44 Billion is Annually Contributed To the Tennessee Economy by Tennessee Apartments & Residents